Tuesday 9 July 2013

Blondie at Kew

.... Blondie is playing tonight at Kew!  And there'll be fireworks at the end!  What more could one want?

Well, the picnic , definitely!  I'm taking Mediterranean tart, raspberries and cream ...and pink fizz, naturelement!

And the weather!  It's going to be perfect and how wonderful that summer has come in time for an evening outside.  Better pack the mosquito repellant - not a good look, big red blotches  especially as they might clash with the shocking pink silk top I'm wearing with my cigarette pants!

Gabrielle is making her own macaroons- clever girl!

So, it'll be night of fun, dancing, bubbles and laughter.

I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello, my dears. I'm Clare, a discerning woman who enjoys all aspects of life from the grand and dressy to the muddy and messy! I like to laugh, eat cake and drink champagne. My luxury, if I was cast away on a desert island, would be an endless supply of Earl Grey tea and pillow! I know that's two things but I can't do without either. I always need to find new challenges so, at the moment, it's improving my French to a high level of fluency and understanding. If money were no object, I'd order a couture Chanel jacket - and then find the perfect little hat go go with it. (I also have a 'thing' about hats - hence the cartoon!)